I am sorry to let you know that after much thought I have decided to cancel classes today, Thursday 1st March, due to the weather.
As the car park is not gritted and the heating still not fully working at the hall I am concerned for the safety of the children, families and teachers particularly with those who travel far and attend the later evening classes. I understand that most schools in the area are closed until Monday now as well so think that not many of you would have managed it either.
I plan to run a 'make up' day on at the end of the summer term, Thursday 12th July. It isn't possible to fit in one this term.
All classes should try to attend Woldingham this Saturday, 3rd March, (apart from Swans and Cygnets) to ensure the show is still rehearsed. With the weather forecast tomorrow, I will evaluate Friday afternoon/evening if I have to cancel Saturday too. This is not something I will do lightly.
Please do check your emails and our Facebook pages for further updates. I will try to get this message to everyone but do pass onto anyone you share lifts with etc.
Hoping everyone keeps warm and safe,